Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays (March 6)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Here's how it works..
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure what you share does not give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author too so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here are my teasers...
"Nothing about her seemed changed or forced or derivative, and whenever I saw her I could turn a page backward in my life and see where I had once been by merely gauging her reaction to me."
"She was patient and serene and confident that our history in the oak tree would eventually bring her to me."
 p. 500, Beach Music by Pat Conroy

1 comment:

  1. I like this Meme :D The teasers are all really intriguing. I must go check out Beach Music

    Book Enslaved

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I appreciate all comments and will try to reply as soon as possible.