Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mount TBR Challenge Checkpoint

So it is a quarter of the way in to the Mount TBR Reading Challenge hosted by My Reader's Block and we are posting a little update. I pledged to read 25 books from my TBR pile this year. Unfortunately I've only read 4 so far. You can see my list here. I really need to work on picking up my actual books from the shelf instead of downloading new ones on my Nook. All of my TBR books are on the shelf, hence me only have read 4 of them so far. The TBR books I have read were all great and very enjoyable. Hopefully the rest of them will be just as good! You can still sign up at My Reader's Block if you would like to participate.
Happy reading!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! I appreciate all comments and will try to reply as soon as possible.