Friday, March 30, 2012

May Travel Schedule

This morning as I was checking emails and posting my FF I decided to check my schedule to see if it was posted early since April 1st is on a Sunday. And guess what...it was! So here is what I have coming up in May...
Atlantis Paradise Island in the Bahamas

Ritz Carlton Naples, FL (returning to where I spent all of last July)

Atlantic City, New Jersey

And finishing up with the wonderful city of Chicago
I think May will be another great month of travels and adventures! If anyone has been to these places and has recommendations on places to eat or things to see leave me a comment and let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I am so jealous of you. You are going to have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I appreciate all comments and will try to reply as soon as possible.